Battlefield 1 Turns Terry Crews into a PC Gamer, Specs Inside
Here are the gaming PC specs that the went with for his Battlefield 1 inspired PC build.
I have decided to join the legion of the PC gaming community and I’m going to build my own Gaming PC!
Terry Crews was recently at EA where he was introduced to the game and that is where he found himself hooked to Battlefield 1. It turns out that this is going to be his new hobby now. From the gaming PC specs you can clearly see that Hollywood pays top dollar and that he went with nothing less than the best of the best.
The gaming PC specs that he went with are as follows:
- Intel Core i7-6800K 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor
- Corsair H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
- Asus SABERTOOTH X99 ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard
- Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
- Samsung 850 PRO 2TB 2.5″ Solid State Drive
- NZXT PHANTOM 820 Full Tower Case
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 1000W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
- Asus BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Full 32/64-bit
- Asus Xonar Essence STX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card
- Corsair K70 LUX RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
- Razer DeathAdder Chroma Wired Optical Mouse
- Audio-Technica ATH-PDG1 Headset
- NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080
- HTC VIVE STEAM VR SYSTEM
Terry Crews’ gaming PC specs are incredible and he has held nothing back at all. The devotion to the game is admirable. Plus this also means that gamers might run into Terry Crews when they are playing multiplayer mode in Battlefield 1. You never know your luck.
While this would be a very small chance indeed it is still a possibility. Let us know what you think about this PC build and whether or not it is a complete overkill? Remember that money is no object for this Hollywood star.