PowerColor Brings Devil 13 Dual Core R9 390 Graphics Card
A new GPU variant of AMD’s R9 390 has been introduced by PowerColor. The GPU is called Devil 13 R9 390 and comes with a pair for Granada XT.
Users will also get a Platinum Power Kit that uses an 8-pin Molex power connector. You can see specs below:
- Graphics Engine – RADEON R9 390
- Video Memory – 16GB GDDR5
- Engine Clock – 1000MHz
- Memory Clock – 1350MHz x4 (5.4 Gbps)
- Memory Interface – 512bit X2
- DirectX® Support – 12
- Bus Standard – PCIE 3.0
- Standard Display Connecors – DL DVI-D/ DL DVI-D/ HDMI/ DisplayPort
- OpenGL – Support
- CrossFireX™ Technology – Support
- ATI Stream Technology – Support
- ATI Eyefinity Technology – Support
- ATI Hypermemory Technology
- VGA Output
- DVI Output DL DVI-D/ DL DVI-D
- DisplayPort On Board
- HDMI – On Board
- TV Output
- HDTV Output
- HDCP – Support
- DVI – 2560×1600
- DisplayPort – 4096×2160
- HDMI – 4096×2160
- Power Specs + Board Dimensions
- Board Dimensions – 304.8mmx136.2mmx59mm
- Minimum System Power requirement (W) – 1000W
- Extension Power Connector – Four 8-pin PCI Express Power Connectors
Those opting to buy the GPU will get 6-pin to 8-pin power cables, Razer Ouroboros gaming mouse and a PowerColor Powerjack in the box. You can know more about Devil 13 over at the official website of PowerColor.
What do you think? Worth getting? Let us know in the comments below.
Sikander is a gamer at heart and loves to write about the latest technology trends. He does it all in the name of Techfrag!