Kingston 2TB DataTraveler Ultimate GT, World’s Largest USB
With CES 2017 around the corner, we can expect extraordinary things to come out and here we have the Kingston 2TB DataTraveler Ultimate GT. This is the world’s largest capacity USB drive and it is blistering fast as well. The USB 3.1 portable SSD has 2TB of flash storage. If you are a content creator and deal with big files then this could be something you would be interested in.
The USB can store 70 hours of 4K video, so you have an idea of whom this is for. The idea here is to allow users to carry large files on the go without having to carry a laptop with them. This is something very interesting and while it is not for everyone there are people that will be getting their hands on one of these.
The pricing and availability for the Kingston 2TB DataTraveler Ultimate GT have not been disclosed yet but with CES 2017 coming up I am sure that it is just a matter of time before we get the specifics. We will let you know about the details regarding the Kingston 2TB DataTraveler Ultimate GT when we know more.
Here is all that you need to know:
- Capacities: 1TB, 2TB
- Speed: USB 3.1 Gen. 1
- Dimensions: 72mm x 26.94mm x 21mm
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Warranty: 5-year warranty with free technical support (manufacturer warranty)
- Compatible with: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Mac OS 10.9.x and above, Linux v.2.6.x and above, Chrome OS
What do you think about the Kingston 2TB DataTraveler Ultimate GT?