Battlefield 2 Project Reality 1.4 Released, Major Update
Battlefield 2 is a very old game and I think all of us can agree on that. Another thing that we all can agree on is the fact that mods like Battlefield 2 Project Reality help keep the game alive. The last Battlefield 2 Project Reality update that we got was back in April and now Battlefield 2 Project Reality 1.4 is out and there are a couple of new things that you will get in the game when you update the mod to the latest version.
There are three new maps in Battlefield 2 Project Reality 1.4, along with new guns and vehicles as well. Needless to say, this is a major update and it will keep you busy for some time to come. Battlefield 2 Project Reality 1.4 is a stand alone mod, one that you should check out.
Here is what you will find new in Battlefield 2 Project Reality 1.4:
- Added British and Argentinian Factions based on the 1982 Falklands War.
- Added Bren L4A4 LMG, L42A1 Rifle, L2A3 Sterling SMG, FMK1 AP & FMK-3 AT Mines.
- Added Tigercat SAM and Rheinmetall 20mm AAA.
- Added A-4 Series, Mirage IIIEA, IAI Dagger, Sea Harrier FRS.1 & Harrier GR.3 aircraft.
- Added IDF M163 AAV, T-72B & T-72S tank.
- Added Goose Green (2x2km) and The Falklands (8x8km) levels for the Falklands Theater.
- Added Bamyan (4x4km), Afghanistan-based level.
- Added muzzle flashes for night maps.
- Updated many vehicle physics models to fix exploits and improve armor definition.
- Updated tank damage model to in general increase front armor but make rear/side armor weaker.
- Updated aircraft flight model for flight and landing/take-off.
- Updated Al-Basrah, Beirut, Gaza, Assault on Grozny, Kozelsk & Wanda Shan levels significantly.
- Updated PR‘s gameplay programming library Python to v2.7.12. Rewritten a large part of the code-base to remove bugs and increase performance.
Check out the complete list of changes that come with Battlefield 2 Project Reality 1.4. What do you think about Battlefield 2 Project Reality 1.4?