AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.4 Drivers Released
AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.4 drivers have been released and there are a couple of bug fixes that the new drivers have to offer. In addition to that, the new drivers also come with support for Civilization VI.
If you are playing Civilization VI then you should download these drivers right away. AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.4 drivers features the following fixes:
- 264 content playback may experience playback issues on internet browsers with hardware acceleration when also running gaming applications or content.
- Radeon R9 Fury Series products may experience minor graphical corruption in Titanfall™2 when inside a titan.
As is always the case with driver updates, there are some known issues that you will need to look out for. When it comes to the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.4 drivers these are the known issues:
- A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application “Raptr” has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.
- DOOM™ may experience a crash when launched using the Vulkan™ API on some Graphics Core Next products.
- DOTA™2 may experience a crash when launched using the Vulkan™ API on some Graphics Core Next products.
- Flickering may be experienced while playing Overwatch™ in the main menu or viewing character models using AMD CrossFire mode.
- FIFA 17™ may experience an application hang or black screen on launch for some select Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress mobile configurations.
- 264 content may experience blocky corruption when streaming using P2P content players on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.
AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.4 drivers have been released and if you have an AMD GPU running in your rig then you should download the latest driver update. Get the best possible experience in the latest games and reap the benefit of being on the red team.