How To Download iOS 10.1 Final For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
You can now download iOS 10.1 final for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. It is pretty simple. If you do not know how to download iOS 10.1 final for you Apple device, then you need not worry we will tell you how step by step.
iOS 10.1 final adds some security updates as well as some bug fixes but the biggest feature is for the users that own an iPhone 7 Plus. With the new update, iPhone 7 Plus users now get the Panorama camera feature in the default camera app.
Download iOS 10.1 Final Wirelessly
Here are the few simple steps that you need to follow in order to download iOS 10.1 final for you iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Follow these steps and everything will go smoothly.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings & General & Software Update.
- Wait for the page to refresh and iOS 10.1 will pop right up.
- Tap on ‘Download and Install’ and you’re good to go.
I recommend not to fiddle around with the device while you download iOS 10.1 final. Another recommendation is that you should have your device charged. Having your phone turn off during the installation process could result in disaster and you do not want that at all. If you are low on battery, then it would be a good idea to plug in your phone while you download iOS 10.1 final.
Clean Install iOS 10.1 Final with iTunes
Some people might want to clean install the new update but remember that you will lose all your data so you should back that up before you proceed to download iOS 10.1 final.
After that, you need to follow these steps in order to get a clean installation of iOS 10.1 final on your Apple device:
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch Download it if you haven’t already from the website.
- Select your device from the top left corner of iTunes to reveal more options.
- Now click on the ‘Restore iPhone’ button while holding down the left Option key (Mac) or the left Shift key (Windows). A new pop-up will come into view.
- Now select the iOS 10.1 firmware file you downloaded, and iTunes will start verifying the firmware file and restore your device.
Again it would be better if you did not fiddle with the device while the update is being installed. You do not want to disturb the connection between your laptop and your device during the installation process is taking place.