Nvidia Rolls out DOOM-optimized GeForce 365.19 Game Ready Drivers
DOOM launched yesterday on 13th May, and the same day, AMD released its DOOM game-ready drivers. Well Nvidia hasn’t neglected the release as the chip maker has launched its new GeForce Game Ready 365.19 WHQL drivers that are not only optimized for DOOM, but Homefront: The Revolution, and Master of Orion, as well.
According to Nvidia, 365.19 WHQL drivers are designed to offer “the best possible framerates and frametimes whether you’re playing (DOOM) alone or online.” Nvidia further promised that support for the Vulkan graphics API will be released at a later date, that will further accelerate framerates in DOOM.
Just last week during Nvidia’s Editor’s Day, id Software demoed a GeForce GTX 1080 running DOOM at up to 200 FPS with Vulkan.
In addition to this, Nvidia has implemented a host of new or updated SLI profiles, including:
- Battleborn – AFR SLI profile added
- Battlefleet Gothic Armada – SLI Single set
- Dead Island – redux version EXE added to original profile
- Dead Island: Riptide – redux version EXE added to original profile
- Master of Orion – AFR SLI profile added
- Obscuritas – AFR SLI profile added
- The Moonlight Blade – SLI Single set
- The Solus Project – SLI Single set
- World of Warships – Unfortunately for players of this game, SLI has been disabled pending a bug fixing session
The new GeForce drivers also include a set of bug fixes for multiple issues, as well as support for Microsoft hybrids based on Apollo Lake and Kaby Lake CPUs.
You can download Nvidia GeForce 365.19 WHQL drivers for DOOM, Homefront: The Revolution, and Master of Orion through GeForce Experience.