BIOSTAR Unveils New Hi-Fi Series Motherboard, Supports 6th-gen Intel Core and PCI-e 3.0
BIOSTAR has unveiled their latest motherboard, the Hi-Fi B150S5, specially designed for gaming and multimedia enthusiasts.
The new Hi-Fi series motherboard supports the latest 6th-gen Intel Core processors, up to 32GB of DDR4 memory, and PCI-e 3.0 which delivers 2 times the bandwidth of PCI-E 2.0 and allows for up to 1GB/s of bandwidth per lane per direction. It also comes with options for utilizing high-speed storage via an onboard M.2 slot.
With Hi-Fi B150S5, BIOSTAR has also focused on the audio with the integration of ground-isolation circuit design, a fully independent audio power delivery system as well as a built-in amplifier. These additions ensure clean and crisp sound coupled with high performance.
On software front, the manufacture offers a free bundle utility “Multi-Channel Calibration” which allows you to auto detect your location, with a UI that helps you easily adjust the volume of every speaker to make a well balanced surround sound.
Additionally, there is support for Blu-ray audio DRM, providing higher audio output of 24 bit/192Khz.
BIOSTAR Hi-Fi B150S5 Key Specs
- Chipset: Intel B150
- CPU SUPPORT: Intel Core i7, i5, i3 LGA 1151 Processor; Intel Pentium LGA 1151 Processor
- Max. CPU TDP: 91Watt
- MEMORY: Support Dual Channel DDR4 2133/ 1867 MHz; 2 x DDR4 DIMM Memory Slot; Max. Supports up to 32GB Memory
- EXPANSION SLOT: 2 x PCI-E x16 3.0 Slot(x16 + x4); 2 x PCI-E x1 3.0 Slot
- STORAGE: 6 x SATA3 Connector
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111H – 10/100/1000 Controller
- INTEGRATED VIDEO: Supports DX12, Supports HDCP
- CODEC: Realtek ALC887 8-Channel HD Audio; Support Biostar Hi-Fi
- I/O Ports: 4 x USB 3.0, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x DVI-D Connector, 3 x Audio Connector
- DIMENSION: Micro ATX Form Factor Dimension: 24.4cm x 19.5cm ( W x L )
- OS SUPPORT: Support Windows 7 / 8.1(x64) / 10(x64)
For more information, visit the official product page.