Phanteks Thinks You Can Connect Two Power Supplies to Your Rig
Phanteks has just announced a Power Combo, which allows you to connect not one but two PSUs to your gaming or work PC. It promises the most power efficient environment for all of your components.
However, there is just one problem though, where are we going to find PC cases that can accommodate two PSUs? Well, I guess larger PC cases may accommodate two of them but it would have been better to release something every PC user can consider getting without worrying whether it’ll fit or not.
The good news is that the Power Combo is fully compatible to Mini ITX, mATX, ATX, and E-ATX motherboards. Here are some specs of the Power Combo.
- Dimension – 165mm x 32mm x 100mm (WxHxD)/ 6.5 in x 1.2 in x 3.9 in (WxHxD)
- Material(s) – ABS
- Motherboard Support – ATX, EATX, mATX, Mini ITX
- Input Connectors – 24-pin (1x) / 8-pin (2x)
- Output Connectors – 24-pin (2x) / 8-pin (2x) / 4-pin (4x)
- Minimum PSU – 80+ Bronze 600W or above
The powerCombo will cost you €39.90 and is available from April 2016. If you can find a case that can fit two power supplies, consider getting this unique device.
Sikander is a gamer at heart and loves to write about the latest technology trends. He does it all in the name of Techfrag!