3-Way and 4-Way MSI SLI Bridge Kits Announced; Based on TwinFrozr Cooler Design
Last year, MSI announced the 2-way MSI SLI Bridge which was essentially based on the design of the TwinFrozr coolers and launched in red and black color variants. The 2-way MSI SLI Bridge targeted NVIDIA 900 series graphics card as well as some older models.
Today, the company has announced 3-way and 4-way bridge kits which are based on the same design as the 2-way one and features blinkenlights that are highly customizable through official MSI gaming application.
- Supports 3/4-way SLI on compatible MSI GeForce GTX series graphics cards
- Detachable Fan Bracket: using 120mm fan to increase heat dissipation from the GPU’s
- MSI GAMING dragon LED illumination controlled by MSI Gaming App (Version v126.96.36.199 or higher)
- Durable, highly conductive metal shroud on SLI connectors
- LED Visualizer requires GeForce Experience version 1.7 or higher
- Optimized for 4K+ resolutions and 144Hz refresh rates
Both newly announced bridge kits include a fan mount and a reversible 120mm fan to provide additional cooling solutions. However, in case they are not needed, both the fan and bracket can be dismounted rather easily.
In addition to this, the company has also announced that MSI SLI Bridge kits also boast rubber pads which are essentially there to decrease vibration from the fan.
There are currently no pricing details or information on when the bridges will become available, but we will be sure to let you know when more information arrives.
Arslan is one of Techfrag's regular news writers. When not digging out news stories, he is found buried nose deep in fantasy novels, wasted listening to dubstep, or raging against Xbox Live kids. Need I say more?