AMD Zen Summit Ridge and Intel Kaby Lake Spotted in AIDA64 Changelog
FinalWare recently released AIDA64 version 5.70.3800 which has added support for AMD Zen Summit Ridge and Intel Kaby Lake processors.
Being one of the most important system information provider software, this essentially confirms that the highly anticipated AMD Zen processor is on the way.
It goes without saying that the developers of hardware testing utilities are among the first ones to receive AO engineering samples and are often up-to-dated with the on-going progress of a specific product.
While it is not confirmed as of this moment, it is safe to assume that the said developers already have or will soon be getting their hands on AO engineering samples. You can read the entire change-log below:
- AVX and FMA accelerated FP32 and FP64 ray tracing benchmarks
- Vulkan API information for graphics accelerators
- Support for Microsoft Windows 10 Redstone RS1 Insider Preview
- Improved support for AMD Zen Summit Ridge CPUs
- Improved support for Intel Kaby Lake CPUs
- Sensor support for Corsair AXi power supply units
- Corsair Link sensor support
- Support for Corsair Strafe, Logitech G13, Logitech G19, Logitech G19s RGB LED keyboards
- Support for Corsair, Logitech, Razer RGB LED mice
- Improved support for Koolance and T-Balancer sensor devices
- Support for multiple pages in Logitech Arx and RemoteSensor
- ACPI 6.1 support
- Kingston SSDNow UV300, Samsung CM871, Samsung PM871 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R5 340X and Radeon R7 350X
- GPU details for NVIDIA GeForce 920MX, GeForce 930MX and GeForce 940MX
Intel Kaby Lake is the Skylake Refresh which is scheduled to arrive sometime in Q3 of 2016. AMD Zen Summit Ridge, on the other hand, is the 8-core mainstream desktop platform of Zen processors which is expected to debut in Q4 of 2016.
Lastly, as noted above, the benchmark tool is now updated to support Vulkan API.