Asus Unveils Echelon GTX 950 Graphics Card, Is 10% Faster Than Reference Cards
Asus has just introduced Echelon GTX 950, a limited-edition gaming graphics card that can deliver up to 10% faster performance than reference cards in the 3DMark 11 (Extreme) benchmark.
Echelon GTX 950, which is based on Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 GPU clocked at 1329MHz, features industry-first Auto-Extreme fully automated production technology. The Auto-Extreme tech with TUF components ensure premium quality and military-grade reliability for tough duty.
Further, the limited-edition card features ASUS-exclusive DirectCU II cooling technology, plus a dual-ball-bearing fan for 20% cooler performance and 4X longer lifespan than reference cards. It also includes GPU Tweak II which is designed to allow users to achieve intuitive performance tweaking as well as instant gameplay streaming.
Asus Echelon GTX 950 Graphics Card Specs
- Video Memory: GDDR5 2GB
- Engine Clock OC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1355 MHZ , GPU Base Clock : 1165 MHz
- Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1329 MHZ , GPU Base Clock : 1140 MHz
- CUDA Core: 768
- Memory Clock: 6610 MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Resolution Digital Max Resolution: 4096×2160
- Interface DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
- HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0)
- Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (Regular DP)
- HDCP Support : Yes
- Power Consumption: Up to 150W, 1 additional 6 pin PCIe power required
Pricing or availability details are not revealed yet. For more information, visit the official product page.