Sapphire TriXX v5.2.1 Is Here: AMD R9 Fury X Voltages and HBM Overclocking Unlocked
The latest iteration of Sapphire’s renowned overclocking utility, TriXX, has arrived, which finally unlocks voltage control and HBM overclocking for AMD Radeon R9 Fury X.
Earlier, the voltage of the R9 Fury X cards was not adjustable, leaving what would seem to be a lot of untapped potential and performance. Something that hardcore overclockers have demonstrated with their attempts to push the card to the very limits and achieving some stunning results.
The Sapphire TriXX version 5.2.1 comes with an array of new features as well as a re-designed UI and support for over-volting on Radeon R300 series.
Rev up the performance of your AMD Radeon or FURY based graphics card with the latest new-look version of SAPPHIRE TriXX. Change settings for the best performance of any compatible graphics card in different applications or games and save up to four sets and easily switch between them.
Enthusiasts can adjust fan speeds, core voltages and clock speeds to tune up performance to the max in your favourite games by overclocking, and save those settings for the next time you play the game. Safe recovery means you will never get stuck in settings you can’t change!
Not gaming today? Then save another set of changes with low fan speeds to run super quiet while you are watching a video – or revert to default settings for general purpose computing. Whatever you want to do – TriXX makes it easy.
- Overclock your AMD RADEON™ or FURY based graphics card
- GPU Core Clock
- GPU Voltage
- Video Card Memory Clock
- Save your Favourite Settings with up to 4 Profiles.
- Adjust your Graphic Card’s Fan Settings with Automatic, Fixed or Custom Fan Speeds
- Information Tab with all you need to know about your Graphic Card including GPU, Interface, Memory, Driver Version, BIOS Version, Clocks, Shaders and more…
- Multi-GPU support (CrossFireX)
- Windows Sidebar Gadget option
You can download the new TriXX v5.2.1 from Sapphire TriXX Page.