Download Intel’s New HD Graphics Driver Version 10.18.14.4294, Fixes Control Panel Issues
Intel has released a new HD Graphics package, version 10.18.14.4294, that is compatible with several of its CPU models. The update fixes the bug that didn’t allow the Control Panel to correctly display which monitor is set as a main device on the OS page in multi monitor configuration.
As per release notes, build 4294 also resolves an issue where the system would hang when a DVI monitor is reconnected after it has been automatically turned off.
The latest graphics version supports Intel Iris graphics, Iris Pro graphics and HD graphics on most 5th and 4th Generation Intel Core CPUs, Core M processors, Celeron 2000 Series, as well as Pentium 3000 and G3000 Series units.
As for compatible OSes, the chip maker has provided only two downloadable archives that are suitable for Microsoft’s Windows 7 and 8.1 platforms, a file for each 32- and 64-bit architectures.
It’s worth mentioning that this release still has a few known issues that will hopefully be fixed in the future versions. These known issues are as follows:
- Two active taskbars sometimes seen when hot unplugging DP monitor in extended mode
- Anti-aliasing corruption running Autodesk Revit 2015
- Corruption playing GRID Autosport
- Corruption seen on Outlook 2013 reports
- Hitman Absolution game stops after cinematic when quality settings are high
- May crash when playing RuneScape
- May crash when playing Just Cause 3
- Corruption when playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (on water)
You can download Intel HD Graphics Driver 10.18.14.4294 from HERE. To upgrade your graphics version, simply save and unzip the appropriate archive for your system configuration, run the available setup, and follow all instructions. Once finished, make sure perform a system reboot for all changes to take effect properly.