AOC Launches G2460PF FreeSync Monitor at £199
AOC has launched a new 1080p 144Hz FreeSync monitor, which can be yours for less than £200. The new AOC G2460PF is 100 pound cheaper than its G-Sync equivalent, the AOC G2460PG.
The FreeSync monitor sports 1080p TN display panel with 144Hz maximum refresh rates. The G2460PF’s brightness can be cranked as far as 350 cd/m², while it features 1-ms gray-to-gray response time. AOC claims 170-degree horizontal and 160-degree vertical viewing angles for the display.
According to the manufacturer:
Designed for serious gamers, the 24-inch AOC G2460PF display delivers an extra smooth playing experience with AMD FreeSync™. Combined with an AMD Radeon™ graphics card and AMD Catalyst™ driver, FreeSync™ seamlessly synchronizes the monitor and GPU refresh rates to eliminate tearing, stuttering and input lag.
Ultra fast 1ms response time and impressive 144Hz refresh rate diminish distractions like blurring and ghosting that can mean the difference between victory and defeat. Whether you’re racing around the track or stalking enemies in a first-person shooter, the Full HD resolution delivers sharp, true-to-life imagery.
The monitor supports four-way adjustable stands, including tilt, height, swivel, and orientation, along with VESA mounting provisions. As for connectivity, the monitor includes DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI ports and a four-port USB hub.
AOC G2460PF Specifications:
- AMD FREESYNC Technology
- Monitor Size: 24″
- Visible Screen Size: 61 cm
- Screen Format: 16:9
- Brightness: 350 cd/m² (typ)
- Contrast Ratio Dynamic: 80.000.000:1
- Contrast Ratio Typical: 1000:1
- Viewing Angle: 178°/170° (CR 10)
- Response Time: Up to 1 ms GtG
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080@144 Hz (DVI Port)
- Scanning frequency: H: 30-83 KHz (30-160 KHz DVI-D) / V: 50-76 Hz (50-146 Hz DVI-D)
- Recommend Resolution: 1920 x 1080@144 Hz (DP/DVI-D)
- Colors: 16.7 M
- HDCP compatible: yes
- Height adjust, pivot & swivel
- Inputs: DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI & Analogue
- Warranty: 3yr