AquaComputer Announced New Water Block for R9 Nano
One thing that worries all PC builders is the fact that heat can destroy their super expensive CPUs and GPUs. To protect our systems from heating, we use different solutions such as air or water cooling.
However, liquid cooling is the leading solution for PCs around the world. It is a bit costly compared to air cooling, but it is worth it as it helps get more out of the GPU.
AMD recently released R9 Nano, a GPU with a compact design and powerful specs. Its performance is impressive but it can do even better when liquid cooled. For this, you can use the latest water block from AquaComputer that is custom made for Nano’s compact design.
AquaComputer claims that it can keep Nano’s temperature at 27°C, while normally it is at 35 to 40°C. The water block in question is called The Kryographics R9 Nano and will be available in different models. The Kryographics R9 Nano is aimed at PC enthusiasts who would like to squeeze out more performance from the GPU.
As for the price, different model prices are as follows:
- Kryographics R9 Nano – €94.9
- Kryographics R9 Nano acrylic glass edition – €104.9
- Kryographics R9 Nano black edition – €104.9
- Kryographics R9 Nano, nickel plated version – €109.9
- Kryographics R9 Nano acrylic glass edition, nickel plated version – €119.9
- Kryographics R9 Nano black edition, nickel plated version – €119.9
What do you think? Worth buying?
Sikander is a gamer at heart and loves to write about the latest technology trends. He does it all in the name of Techfrag!