This 6″ QHD Phone with 3GB RAM, 2GHz Octa-Core CPU Costs only $350
Blu might not be amoung the top smartphone makers, but the company is certainly trying to make an impact with its high-end handset range that follows unconventional price to performance ratio. Last year, it released the Life Pure XL, its first large-screen device made to compete against the likes of OnePlus One.
Today, the company announced its new flagship model, the Pure XL. The phone packs a punch and offered at a price that almost seems too good to be true. The Pure XL sports a 6-inch QHD (2560×1440) Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3, and powered by a 2.0 GHz 64-bit octa-core Meditek MT6795 CPU, along with 3GB RAM.
The phone comes with a 24 megapixel main camera featuring advanced, second-generation Optical Image Stabilization, F/2.0 aperture, 1/2.3 inch sensor with Sapphire + 6P lens, real-time HDR, True Dual Tone LED Flash, and Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) with Fast Focus between 0.08-0.2 seconds. Video recording in 4K Ultra HD is also an option.
An 8MP autofocus wide-angle front shooter is more than enough for your selfie craze. Additionally, the device features a dedicated camera button for lightning fast access to the ideal shot.
Other key features on the BLU Pure XL include:
- 64GB internal memory plus 3GB RAM.
- Solid aluminium metal design with polished chamfered edges in 9.6mm design.
- All-day battery life with huge 3500mAh long standby, and HD video playback for over seven hours.
- 9V/2A quick charger; four hours of phone call talk time with a 10 minute charge. 10 mins to 15%, 30 mins to 43%.
- 24-bit/192kHz audio quality, Smart PA, dual stereo speakers, DTS sound.
- Device unlock with a simple fingerprint touch in less than 10ms. Also, lock the files on device quickly and safely.
- Available in gold and grey color options.
Considering the above specs, the handset should retail for around $500. But to our surprise, it comes with a price tag of $350 that makes it hard to ignore.
Do you think the phone is worth buying, or at least considering? Let us know in the comments section below.