Axis Drones To Release World’s Smallest Quadcopter, AERIUS
Drones have become a must have geeky gadget these days and it’s especially worth spending money on, if it’s the world’s smallest Quadcopter.
Axis Drones will soon release AERIUS, a crowd funded project that will hit the market on September 30. The quadcopter is only 3cm x 3cm x 2cm. It can take flight for 5 to 7 minutes par 15 minutes charge and comes with a 2.4Ghz controller.
The amazing product comes with the following list of features:
- The NEW World’s Smallest Quadcopter ® – 3cm x 3cm x 2cm
- Ultra-Compact 2.4 gHz Controller with Drone Storage/Transport Compartment
- 5-7 Minute Flight Time per 15 Minute Charge via USB Cable; 3.7v 80mAh Battery
- 2-Speeds Pre-programmed for Desired Level of Flight Sensitivity
- Headless Mode Allows for Beginners to Ensure Flight Orientation
- 6-Axis Gyro-Stabilization Keeps Drone Stable and Centered
- 360 Degree Rotational Yaw Allows Users to Seamlessly Adjust Orientation
- Pre-programmed “Trick-Mode” Algorithm Provides Amazing Flips and Rolls!
- Bright LED Colored Lights for Night Flight and Drone Orientation
- Available in 4 Color Choices and Controller Accents
- Super Portable, Fun, Unique and a Great way to Practice Flying Drones Indoors!
As I mentioned, it will go on sale on September 30 and can be yours for $35 only. You can pre-order this little guy from the official website.
Have anything to add to the story? Let us know in the comments below.
Sikander is a gamer at heart and loves to write about the latest technology trends. He does it all in the name of Techfrag!