6 Third-Party E-tailers Offering OnePlus 2 Without an Invitation
The Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus launched their next-gen “2016 flagship killer” on 13 August. Like the last year’s flagship, the company has made it mandatory for the potential OnePlus 2 buyers to register on the company’s official reservation list and procure an invite to purchase the smartphone.
At the moment, there’s a 3.7-million long queue of people waiting to grab their invitations. Luckily, for those who are not willing to wait in line, OnePlus 2 is now available online without an invite.
The third-party e-tailers are offering the phone; however, on the downside they’re selling it at a higher price – around $30 to $90 more than what the OnePlus 2 costs officially. Further, their warranty terms and conditions might differ from those offered by the company.
Here are the 6 third-party e-tailers currently offering OnePlus 2 without an invitation:
1. OppoMart: The trusted Chinese e-tailer is currently selling the base OnePlus 2 model at a fair price with a bonus free worldwide shipping. A 16GB (3GB of RAM) OnePlus 2 is available for $359, while the 64GB (4GB of RAM) variant of the handset costs an additional $100.
2. PandaWill: The e-tailer has listed the the 64GB version of OnePlus 2 at $479.99. PandaWill also claims to ship the handset, free of cost, worldwide.
However, make sure you don’t fall for the offer to buy a storage card. The phone does not have a slot for one.
3. AliExpress: Here, you can purchase the OnePlus 2 (64GB model) for $449.99. The 3GB OnePlus 2 variant is also available for purchase at $380. AliExpress claims to have a stock of 1100 units (100 with 3GB of RAM and 1000 4GB ones) that is slated to go on sale on 17 August.
4. GearBest: GearBeast is another huge online store that offers OnePlus 2 (64GB model model) for $464.99, without having you pay extra for shipping. However, GearBest’s pricing is part of a promo offer that ends on 18 August.
5. GeekBuying: GeekBuying has priced the OnePlus 2 64GB version at $464.79. The e-tailer offers free shipping and promises to dispatch the phone worldwide within 2 to 7 days after the order is made.
6. GizChina: If you purchase a OnePlus 2 from GizChina Shop, you’ll get a free tempered glass screen protector for it as a gift. Pricing for OnePlus 2 is $399.99 for 16GB model and $467.99 for 64GB model. GizChina is also offering free worldwide shipping.
Are you planning to purchase OnePlus 2? If yes, will you purchase it from online store, or wait for OnePlus to send out an invite?