MSI Unveils MS-9A75, The Fanless Mini-PC With 5th-Gen Core Broadwell Processor
MSI has just announced a new addition to its WindBOX series embedded computer family, the WindBOX III Advanced MS-9A75.
The slim and compact WindBOX series is known for its high performance on low power consumption, and offers the reliable operation in working environments and industrial applications. The new arrival, like the rest of the family members, features an extremely small chassis with a reduced thickness.
Based on a Mini-ITX and the 5th-generation Intel Core i5 Broadwell ULT, the WindBOX III Advanced MS-9A75 is a fanless system aimed at display-demanding applications in limited installation area.
This MSI mini-PC is capable of supporting 3 independent displays (2 x DP & 1 x DVI-I), thanks to the Intel HD Graphics 5500. Coupled with the GPU is the latest Intel scheme, and together they offer ultimate processing and graphics capabilities.
For easy maintenance of the system, the MS-9A75 is installed with a convenient removable bottom cover for easy access to storage, RAM, and mini-PCIe cards.
The key features of this fanless mini-PC include 3 independent displays, dual Intel GbE LAN, the rich I/O, and the industrial DC-in 19V/65W power. With such impressive specifications, the MS-9A75 becomes the ideal solution for digital signage and various working environments such as medical, security and many more.
Full Spec-Sheet of MSI WindBOX III Advanced MS-9A75:
- Slim and fanless system design with Mini-ITX board
- 5th Gen Intel Broadwell ULT Core i7/i5/i3, Celeron Processor
- Support DDR3L SO-DIMM up to 16GB memory
- 3 independent display: 2 x DP, 1 x DVI-I (support DVI-D and VGA via Y cable)
- 2 x Intel GbE LAN, 4 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB2.0, 1 or 2 x COM, audio, and lockable DC jack
- Flexible design for easy maintenance on 2.5″ HDD/SSD, memory & 2 full size mini-PCIe
- DC-in 19V/65W adaptor
For further information on the WindBOX III Advanced MS-9A75 embedded PC, please visit the product page.