Galaxy Note 5 Might Feature Manually Ejectable S-Pen, Sealed Battery
With every new flagship release in the mobile market, rumors and speculations surround the Internet. Same is the case with Galaxy Note 5, we are knee deep in unconfirmed reports and rumors.
Recently, word got out that Galaxy Note 5 is going to feature a new auto-ejectable S-Pen. However, another report has come to light from a Korean source, which says that despite the rumors, we will see a manually ejectable S-Pen. Similar feature was seen in previous devices as well, so nothing new here unless we see an auto ejectable S-Pen.
Interestingly, the same source mentioned that Galaxy Note 5 will have a non-removable battery. Seeing a sealed battery will not be a surprise as most of Samsung’s devices are moving in this direction. Everyone have their own opinion, but I, for one, do not support non-removable batteries.
While Samsung is yet to reveal official specs and details regarding Note 5, the following specs have been circulating online, claiming to be from the new Phablet.
Galaxy Note 5 Specifications
• Display: 5.7-inch 1440×2560 pixel Super AMOLED
• Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 or Samsung Exynos 7422
• RAM: 3 or 4GB
• Internal Storage: 32, 64, 128GB
• Expandable Storage: YES – 128GB*
• Battery: 3220 mAh
• Front Camera: 8-megapixels, 120-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video
• Back Camera: 16-megapixels (similar/same sensor as Galaxy S6), 1080p 60fps video, 4k video
• S Pen: Yes
Take these specs with a grain of salt, as they aren’t confirmed yet.
If you have anything to add to the story, comment down below.