Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen Expected to Cost €199, Full Technical Specs Inside
The Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen, rumored to be unveiled in NYC on July 28th, has surfaced on a Spanish e-tailer site fnac.es. The e-tailer has listed the Moto G 2014’s successor, along with the full key technical specifications of the device.
If the source is to be believed, the next-gen Moto G might have several variants, and is likely to debut with a price tag of €199 (US$215 approx.).
As for the other specifications of the smartphone, they coincide with the aspects we’ve seen via previous leaks showing 2GB of RAM and a 1.7GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 SoC, which could be Snapdragon 610 SoC.
Here are the full technical specs of the Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen as revealed by the latest listing:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) / 1.7 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 610 (MSM8936)
- 1GB / 2GB RAM, 8GB / 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,470 mAh battery
Prior to this listing by Spanish retail site, Indian e-commerce portal Flipkart had also teased fans by briefly listing the Moto G (2015) on its website.
Further, the upcoming budget flagship in the Moto G series is rumored to be customizable on Moto Maker, and expected to be water-proof, by virtue of its apparent IPx7 certification.
We’ll keep you updated on any new leaks or details about this soon-to-be-released Moto G 3rd Gen smartphone. Stay tuned!
Gohar is the lead editor at TechFrag. He has a wide range of interests when it comes to tech but he's currently spending a big chunk of his time writing about privacy, cyber security, and anything policy related.