Clash of Clans New Update Will Change The Way Players Enjoy the Game
Supercell Games, the makers of the Clash of Clans, has released a new update to its most played, most downloaded Android game today.
The update is loaded with tons of new features including Level 5 Dragons, a brand new Dark Elixir spell factory, a second Air Sweeper from TH9 along with lots of small changes that players will definitely want to know about.
The official patch notes released by Supercell, show that the update is pretty huge compared to what we have seen in months. In addition to new spells and leagues, users will notice various appealing visual tweaks for troop counts as well.
Here are some of the major features that we’ll get with the latest update:
- The Dark Spell Factory is here with three new spells!
- Dragon level 5 sets its golden gaze on Town Hall 10
- Harness Dark Elixir to make spells with advanced tactics, starting at Town Hall 8
- Poison Spell: Make a toxic cloud that slows and drains the health of defending troops
- Earthquake Spell: Rattles away the hitpoints from buildings and Walls
- Introducing Titan League and the ultra-prestigious Legend League at 5000 Trophies!
- Extra Spells can now be queued in Spell Factories, even if your Spell Storage is full
- Barbarian, Archer, Dragon and P.E.K.K.A training cost adjusted for some levels
- Troops and Heroes are less likely to target walls unnecessarily (even the Archer Queen)
- Train your army with a new Training button just above Attack – no more Barracks-hunting
- Army Overview lets you view, request troops and edit your army, including spells!
Visit the Clash of Clans official forum post for rest of the changes that include some improvements to the AI and interface.
The level five dragons and the brand new Dark Elixir Spell Factory are among the most important parts of the update. These are going to institute brand new attack strategies and more options for earning stars, that will ultimately open ways for spells, and troops in the coming days.
Next up is the Earthquake Spell, which will rattle away the hitpoints from buildings and walls. Which means, the more hitpoints a building has, the more damage it will be having.
Further, after the players get close to taking down a town hall, they can make use of 11 poison or earthquake spells to finish things off.
The update will also bring the Titan league, and a brand new Legend league, but only for those over 5000 trophies. Another major change is the troop layout screen that has slightly changed to be more visually appealing.
Last but not the least, a new “filter clan chat” option has been integrated into settings to block offensive words and chat in clans.
What do you think about the new changes, spells, and features? Let us know in the comment section below!