WB Games Set To Fix Problematic Batman: Arkham Knight on PC
WB Games is ready to fix the notorious user performance issues with its Batman: Arkham Knight.
The firm posted Saturday a list of bugs that it will remove from the game in the near future.
The list goes as following:
- Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu
- Fix for low resolution texture bug
- Improve overall performance and framerate hitches
- Add more options to the graphics settings menu
- Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches
- Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptop
- Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage
- NVIDIA SLI bug fixes
- Enabling AMD Crossfire
- NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers
Although WB games is promising to rectify the problems in the game speedily, the process will presumably take sometime, for the bugs are numerous. This was substantiated by the suspension of sales of Batman: Arkham Knight.
“We want to apologize to those of you who are experiencing performance issues with Batman: Arkham Knight on PC. We take these issues very seriously and have therefore decided to suspend future game sales of the PC version while we work to address these issues to satisfy our quality standards,” WB Games said.
“We greatly value our customers and know that while there are a significant amount of players who are enjoying the game on PC, we want to do whatever we can to make the experience better for PC players overall,” the company further added.
Source: WB Games
Abubaker Zahoor writes on diverse topics with special interest in innovations, tech-ethics, and inter-and intra- organizational business relationships.