iPhone 6 Explodes For The First Time In India, Owner Files FIR
iPhone 6 caught fire in the car of an Indian citizen, who protected himself and his car by throwing the overheated phone out of the window before explosion. The iPhone owner Kishan Yadav has filed an FIR against Apple.
While talking to a friend on a voice call, Yadav realized little sparks emanating from his iPhone 6. Luckily, he took no time to throw the phone out of his car. He told the press that soon after the handset hit the ground, it burst into flames.
The Indian iPhone owner told that the phone’s battery had 70% of the power when it got overheated. Yadav was lucky to avoid the massive explosion of the iPhone, yet unfortunate for getting a huge amount wasted for no reason.
He had purchased the iPhone 6 just two days before the tragic incident. Later, Yadav took the damaged device to retailer who further referred him to an authorized Apple service center
The service center took Yadav’s burnt phone and told him to wait for their response after preliminary inspection of the iPhone 6.
This is not the first incident when an iPhone has caught flames. In fact, the phone exploded on multiple occasions in past as well, giving physical injuries to its holders in some cases.
One of the accidental explosion occurred to a man from Long Island, who was hospitalized for third degree burn. In another chance, a young boy suffered because iPhone 5C exploded in her pocket.
Abubaker Zahoor writes on diverse topics with special interest in innovations, tech-ethics, and inter-and intra- organizational business relationships.