Want to Add Apple’s logo to Apple Watch Clock Face? Learn in Steps!
Unlike other brands, Apple has its own marketing and branding strategies. As most of the brands like flaunting their logos somewhere visible on the product’s face, Apple decides not to include its insignia on its watch clock face.
However, you can now learn to add the logo in the following simple steps.
1. First you need to copy the glyph from this tweet in order to add Apple’s logo to your watch. Once you have done this, now open the iPhone app for Apple Watch.
2. Swipe downwards and select Clock settings. Then tap on Monogram (which will be the fourth option in the menu), a new input window will open.
3. Delete the existing modified initials or monogram from the box.
4. After that paste the previously selected glyph (from twitter) in the empty box.
5. Once the logo appears in the box (and if it is correctly entered), Apple Watch and the app will immediately sync.
I know some of you might be tired of the steps but there are just a few more left.
6. Perform the Force Touch process for entering the clock face modification and selection menu. Feel like changing the color of your logo? No problem to select the color face swipe right or left and then tap customize.
7. Even if you have accidentally or intentionally deleted the preset for color, you can add new by tapping the plus ‘+’ icon.
So now you can not only add the logo to your Apple Watch but also select from a range of colors for your clock face, style it and select complication customization.
Picture Courtesy: AppleInsider