Here’s How To Automatically Install OxygenOS on OnePlus One
OnePlus released a manual installation tool for its One smartphone users recently, that helped them install the OxygenOS. However, the process proved to be a bit complicated for some users. So what can we do to make things simpler?
An OxygenOS installer tool is released by a OnePlus forum member. This tool will help you install the new OS without any hassle or complications. Everything will be done automatically.
The creator of the tool said that it is installs a custom recovery and unlocks bootloader on the phone. What happens next? OS gets installed automatically.
Here’s the installation guide and changelog for the tool:
Build 1.4 (unstable)
- Better layout
- Better install system
- Automatic update system
- Hosted from dedicated server
- Sideload.bat got a little fix
Build 1.5N (current)
- First update pushed over the air
- Stable (tested)
- Added a button to unlock bootloader manually (press this button before pressing the “Install” button
- (1.5N has fixed a little grammar error no other things)
Oxygen Mini Mac:
Build 1.0M (est. No date yet)
- Apple Computer support
- Based on Build 1.3 from Oxygen Mini Windows
ROM Installer Special Edition:
- Build 1.1 (est. 8-4-2015)
- Based on Build 1.5 from Oxygen Mini Windows
- Better layout
Click here to get the link (at all installation steps enter ‘Y’)
Enable USB debugging mode
- Go to the Settings
- Click below on About Phone
- Tap seven times build number
- Go back to settings
- Click on Developer Options
- Enable USB Debugging
Download .zip from OxygenOS site
- Rename the zip to Oxygen.zip
- Add it in the same folder as the TWRP and the Oxygen Installer.exe
- Extract Oxygen 188.8.131.52
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments or visit the development thread.
Sikander is a gamer at heart and loves to write about the latest technology trends. He does it all in the name of Techfrag!